Sunday 22 July 2012

Car Park

I went to a roof festival on thursday night and I thought I would show you peeps what I wore. We saw the film "Herman's House" and it was greeeeat. Having said that, the venue was so flipping hot and I wore way too many clothes. I thought since the temperature was relatively normal I was safe to wear some of my new purchases. I WAS WRONG. I was sweating the entire time. I definitely made the wrong choice to wear anything really. I should have just gone naked.

Enough of that. Here is what I wore.

Me in all my glory, broken wrist and all. all all all all.


I didn't realize how creepy this photo was. Too late. 


Relatively normal. There you go.

Big finale- my neck, but check out the BEAUTIFUL lacey jacket. 


Shoes: Superga
 Jeans: Cheap Monday
T-Shirt: Forever21
Jacket thingy: Zara
 Bag: Zara

What about you? Huh? Huh? Have you seen any films lately? Have you gone to Zara lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment