Saturday 28 July 2012

Why you so beautiful for?

This will be short and sweet because I have two assignments due within the next week, and my motivation level- if that's what you want to even call it- is dwindling, as the seconds go by. So dramatic, but true story. Maybe this won't be so short. You don't mind right? I'll make it up to ya'll. So I was browsing around Pinterest, as you do, and I came across this picture: 


So BEE-YOO-TI-FUL, I thought to myself, and I just had to find out who designed such a lovely neck. I found out that it was Kei Jewelry doing its thang over on Etsy. This is when I remember how fabulous the internet can be. Imagine you spot a photograph and fall in love, righttt? Then you're all like, where is it from? And the internet is all like, it's from right here, durr. And it continues by providing you with all the information you'll ever need to know. And this post is definitely not short, hopefully still sweet though!

Cut to the chase. Check out this amazing crap (not crap at all):


Gold Arrowhead Necklace at $52.00


Turquoise Heart Bezel Gold Filled Necklace at $44.00


Gold Spike Color Bracelets at $24.00 each

This stuff basically makes me want to exclusively wear jewelry and absolutely nothing more. Completely detach myself from wearing clothes. Just jewelry, what's so wrong with dat?

Do you have any favorite Etsy sellers? WHO ARE THEY?

All photos courtesy of Kei Jewelry at http://www.etsy.com/shop/shopkei

No comments:

Post a Comment